We’re a design-focused creative production agency. We work with a wide range of clients across several different sectors including education, finance, and retail – both national and locally based. We are a growing agency and proud of who we are and what we’ve built together. We pride ourselves on our personal touch: talk to anyone from the team and get an answer.
Datum add value to client’s brands by understanding the competition and what they want to achieve. Every one of our clients has different resources and different budgets – our strength is our ability to tailor our services to meet their individual needs. For us, it is all about teamwork and building personal relationships with our clients based on mutual trust and understanding. We go the extra mile to improve customer experience and try new ideas to ensure brands stand out amongst the competition.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager with at least two years’ experience to join our growing and dynamic team. We need an experienced and diligent client handler, that is used to juggling multiple projects with ease. This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse range of projects – every day will be different. As an Account Manager at Datum, you will be based in our studio and form an integral part of the team, who can lead, support and project plan across numerous projects. You are highly organised and accountable, a team player who can build relationships, collaborate with external partners, and maintain and continuously improve our customer satisfaction.
You will be expected to:
· Take client briefs, prepare pitches and quotations
· Supply instruction and guidance to the studio
· Track jobs are on time and on budget
· Diligently use our MIS
· Explore relationships to increased work from existing clients
· 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Excellent written & spoken English
· Basic knowledge of Adobe products
· Good knowledge of Microsoft/Apple Office software
· An appetite for business
· Strong communication, presentation, and organisational skills
· Ability to plan and manage your workload whilst prioritising and working to tight deadlines · Ability to contact report any follow-ups
· GSCE’s in English & Maths*
· Educated to degree level / Apprenticeship in relevant field *
*We will require proof of grades / experience at interview stage
The fun of working at Datum:
· Regular social occasions
· On site Gym, Fitness Classes, Auditorium, Restaurant, Bar and Café
· We’re small and nimble, not bogged down by politics and shareholders
· We think fast and act quick.
· Not having to stay in your lane, carve out a role that’s moulded just for you
· Fast career development. We’re non-hierarchical and want everyone to grow with the agency.
Salary dependant on experience
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover email to: [email protected]
Strictly no agencies. Please only email the address listed